Re: online help standards

Subject: Re: online help standards
From: Odile Sullivan-Tarazi <odile -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "Damien Braniff" <Damien -dot- Braniff -at- asg -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:34:24 -0700

Damien,

I don't think I've seen anything to equal the Hackos/Stevens book,
but you might want to take a look also at _Is the Help Helpful?_ by
Jean Hollis Weber. It may be that you can extrapolate something
useful from it.

There's not too much out there on online help, it seems. For doc in
general, I like also _Developing Quality Technical Information_,
Hargis et al. Are you familiar with that one?

Odile

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/