RE: Ten Technical Writing Stereotypes

Subject: RE: Ten Technical Writing Stereotypes
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:58:16 -0400

They are especially talented at trying to gain status of some sort or other,
either in their own eyes or others'. People who go about their business and
aren't always checking to see if they are admired see them as having
something really special, indeed. </sarcasm>

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/