Re: demonstration videos

Subject: Re: demonstration videos
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: Tiago Soares <tiagosg -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:00:04 -0400

As a user with non-native skills in English, you should probably stick
to noun phrases and gerund phrases:

- The Frammis Capture Method

- Sizing the Frammis Buffer

- Proper Choice of Initial Values for the Frammis Object

If you are truly adept with English, then other constructions are
possible and more exact or exciting, but risky:

- Tiago says, "Frammis Capture is my Favorite Method!"

- Oops! The Frammis Buffer is Too Small. Now What?

- When Default Just Won't Do: Initial Values for Frammis.

If you want to use exciting constructions, make sure to have your
phrases checked out by at least two separate native speakers of English
whom you trust. Use the present tense almost exclusively.

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/