RE: InDesign CS2 file to Web topics?

Subject: RE: InDesign CS2 file to Web topics?
From: "Daniel Ng" <kjng -at- gprotechnologies -dot- com>
To: <peter -at- knowhowpro -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:35:49 +0800

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
This sounds like a transforms issues. I can't recommend Madcap Flare here or
any of the single-sourcing suspects here.

Can you save/export the InDesign file to another file format, such as Word
or even FrameMaker Mif.

I wonder if webworks publisher can handle this.