Re: Useful certifications in Tech Writing

Subject: Re: Useful certifications in Tech Writing
From: "Chris Morton" <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Ronquillo, Michael" <mronquillo -at- equitrac -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:16:06 -0700

I refer the inquirer back to the earlier thread this week, *How to I get
into this field?*

AFAIC, all you need to do is have a glimpse at O'Reilly's site (and the
adjunct Safari Books Online) to get a feel for what's hot in the market at
this time.

Any experience documenting APIs will *always* be useful, I think,along with
any white paper and proposal writing experience.

> Chris