RE: Slightly OT: PPT question

Subject: RE: Slightly OT: PPT question
From: "Van Boening, Tammy" <Tammy -dot- VanBoening -at- chartercom -dot- com>
To: "Char James-Tanny" <charjtf -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:20:34 -0500

Thanks all - it's the undo capitalization option or CTRL-Z trick that
does it! I chose the capitalization option just 'cuz I am lazy and I
didn't want to deal with those few extra keystrokes.

Thanks again,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Curriculum Developer
Charter University
Charter Communications, Inc.
tammy -dot- vanboening -at- chartercom -dot- com