Re: Reappearing unresolved x-refs in Frame

Subject: Re: Reappearing unresolved x-refs in Frame
From: "Yves Barbion" <yves -dot- barbion -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Nancy Allison" <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:41:10 +0200

Hi Nancy

I can think of 2 things:

- Your FM files may have missing fonts. If FM is trying to resolve xrefs
to a file which has missing fonts, you will have to open that one first
before the xref can be resolved. Try to install all the fonts needed and you
should be fine then.
- There may be pieces of text on some reference pages which have
unresolved xrefs.

Cheers

--
Yves Barbion â Managing Director â Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
www.scripto.nu