Re: What Program Do You Use For Software Documentation? + Wiki Question

Subject: Re: What Program Do You Use For Software Documentation? + Wiki Question
From: "Gina Jones" <gina -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Paul Weir" <Pweir -at- bju -dot- edu>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:36:02 -0400

I'm a freelancer and just starting to get requests for publishing my docs in
wiki form. Since most of my clients still like manuals and help, I'm looking
for a tool and/or process that will allow me to incorporate wiki output
without too much tweaking.

I look forward to hearing about everyone's experience in this area.

Thanks,

Gina Jones
Technical Communications Consultant

http://www.doctohelp.com