RE: A doozy even for Word (Joe Armstrong)

Subject: RE: A doozy even for Word (Joe Armstrong)
From: "Ed Soomre" <ed_soomre -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 11:59:57 -0400

I have Word 2007 at home and use Word 2003 at work. I looked at the roadmap
and that helps. My co-workers have also asked about it and one question that
came up, is there a GUI you can load so that the Word 2007 GUI looks like
the Word 2003 GUI (same pull-downs etc) ? However using a Word 2003 GUI may
also defeat the purpose of learning Word 2007 and when Word 2003 eventually
goes away, we are back to square one in learning Word 2007 again.

Ed

From: voxwoman
<snip>
My analogy for Word 2007 is that it's like having someone come in and clean
your kitchen, and they took it upon themselves to rearrange all the
cupboards. Everything looks great, but nothing is where you put it. So, when
you need the tablespoon, or a saucepan, you have to open every single drawer
and cabinet to find it. You know it's there, but you don't know where it is
anymore. It's highly frustrating.
</snip>

http://www.doctohelp.com

once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control!
http://www.helpandmanual.com/

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as ed_soomre -at- verizon -dot- net -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/ed_soomre%40verizon.net

4:10 PM

http://www.doctohelp.com