Re: Usability poll: Picking timezones

Subject: Re: Usability poll: Picking timezones
From: "Lin Sims" <ljsims -dot- ml -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:50:41 -0500

I've gotten an agreement from one of the lead programmers to add
making the list sortable by either location or offset as an
improvement to the UI . Everyone gets what they want, although I may
not get it as soon as I'd like.

The current list simply pulls the complete list of time zones
recognized by Java or .NET run time. Copying the list and using an
automatic line numbering yielded something like 563 different time
zones in the list.

http://www.doctohelp.com