RE: "Sorry you're not the right fit" - After "all is fine" for 4 weeks

Subject: RE: "Sorry you're not the right fit" - After "all is fine" for 4 weeks
From: "Downing, David" <DavidDowning -at- users -dot- com>
To: "Yannia Vodrovich" <coralfire -at- rocketmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:19:32 -0600

I had a similar experience in my library job. What bugged there was officially being told in my performance review that I needed to establish more of a rapport with my co-workers, and having that be one of the reasons I was let go, when in fact it was something I had trouble doing because of the cliquishness there.