Re: best tools for editing screen shots

Subject: Re: best tools for editing screen shots
From: Mike Starr <mikestarr-techwr-l -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: jaguarjam -at- yahoo -dot- com
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 20:40:38 -0600

If you want to actually build dialog box mockups, you can use the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) tools in any Microsoft Office application. If you want to revise existing screen captures, I've been using Paint Shop Pro for years for all of my screen captures and just love it. However, it's not really suitable for adding or revising dialog box objects.

Depending on your work environment, maybe you can get a copy of the development environment your programmers are using then you could grab the original dialog box files and revise them to your heart's content... I've done that in the past when I was working in a Visual FoxPro shop.

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Technical Illustrator

http://www.doctohelp.com