Re: How many warnings are too many?

Subject: Re: How many warnings are too many?
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: wongword -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 08:46:54 -0500

Thus the popularity of the Cautionary Tale in literature and in daily
news. If you cannot get them to read a set of instructions, they still
may gobble down a gory news story about some idiot whose car fell on him
while he was underneath it. Perhaps we should include Semi-Darwin Awards
in our tech literature. Or Edward Gorey: "H is for Hector, done in by a
thug."

http://www.doctohelp.com