RE: home page

Subject: RE: home page
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "Meryl R. Cohen" <merylster -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:59:28 -0500

To repeat what I replied to Fred when he said the same thing privately:

I just don't get why they couldn't go the extra inch and fill that field
with only the URL of the page in the tab that's currently being viewed.
I'm sure the browser already knows which tab is being viewed.

What you suggest (supplying the URL directly) is what I did, but only
after noticing a failure of "Home", going back to the dialog, seeing the
concatenated multiple URLs, and trying it again a couple of times before
allowing that what was happening was indeed what was happening.

I guess, in ALL previous instances where I'd set a homepage with "use
current", I'd had only a single browser tab open. Strange-but-true.

-l.com [mailto:techwr-l-bounces+kevin.mclauchlan=safenet->
inc -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On Behalf Of Meryl R. Cohen

or disclosing it.

http://www.doctohelp.com