Re: Using FrameMaker in a Mac World

Subject: Re: Using FrameMaker in a Mac World
From: quills -at- airmail -dot- net
To: David Dorbin <ddorbin -at- yahoo -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:42:08 -0600

Dave,

The good news is that VMWare or Parallels are very good solutions for
your problem. I use VMWare Fusion and have absolutely no problems
whatsoever using FrameMaker. You can move files back and forth with
no problems and even open your VMWare and FrameMaker from the Mac
desktop by double clicking on the data file.

I can answer your questions in detail offline.

Scott

http://www.doctohelp.com