Re: selecting a microphone

Subject: Re: selecting a microphone
From: CL T <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:47:27 -0700

While this is an NPR Site dedicated to Podcasting, it's quite relevant to
the field of Screencasting. Microphones and Recorders are probably the one
tool you shouldn't skimp on if at all possible. While not the best tool out
there, I use a Zoom H2 for almost everything. I also have a few high-end
mics and a pair of AKG K-250's (Headphones).
http://transom.org/?category_name=tools

I actually just did a presentation for the Intermountain STC Chapter about
Screencasting. You can find the audio and links to the slides, etc. at Tom
Jonson's Site (It cover's some of this information).

http://www.idratherbewriting.com/2009/01/17/screencasting-collin-turner-intermountain-stc-presentation/

Or at mine:

http://www.collinturner.com/2009/01/16/the-stc-screencasting-presentation/

http://www.doctohelp.com