RE: Do you know of a free PDF writer that supports the creation of forms?

Subject: RE: Do you know of a free PDF writer that supports the creation of forms?
From: "Richard L Hamilton" <dick -at- rlhamilton -dot- net>
To: "'Kathleen MacDowell'" <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 11:02:23 -0700

Kathleen,

You are right; Open Office creates one of those PDF forms
that you can only fill out and print, but not save. I've
never needed anything else, so I don't know if there's an
option for creating a savable form in Open Office, but I'd
bet there isn't.

Richard

Managing Writers: A Real World Guide to Managing Technical Documentation
http://xmlpress.net/managingwriters.html