Re: The Agile / Xtreme TW

Subject: Re: The Agile / Xtreme TW
From: Tara Charter <chartertmc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: CL T <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 09:27:09 -0800 (PST)

Totally agree. I don't know how many communication tools I have to keep open in my Taskbar but it's usually quite a few: Pidgin (chat universally with MSN, Google Talk, Yahoo, AIM accts), Skype, Gmail, the wiki, twitter - - and then when I'm away from my laptop - - using my cell phone to IM. There are also the invaluable in-person methods for staying in the loop: co-locate with the developers, go to lunch when/where the team goes, attend code reviews, hallway conversations, golf (if that's where they go), don't miss a stand-up, etc.