RE: HyperSnap DX question

Subject: RE: HyperSnap DX question
From: "Downing, David" <david -dot- downing -at- fiserv -dot- com>
To: "Michael West" <mbwest -at- bigpond -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 08:50:38 -0600

Agreed, it would help to spell it correctly.

As far as why I use HyperSnap DX, it's because it's the tool our
department uses (although one person here does use SnagIt). I'm not sure
whether the powers that be want me to be a maverick.

David Downing
Senior Technical Writer
Credit Union Solutions
Fiserv