Re: Agile Blogs?

Subject: Re: Agile Blogs?
From: quills -at- airmail -dot- net
To: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 17:13:55 -0600

If you search the archives here for Agile you will find several threads
about it.

One thing that has always bothered me about Agile is that there isn't
ANY provision for improving your documentation, corrections of errors or
process improvement, or even redesign. Once in an Agile you don't have
the ability to work past that in redesign of output or process, unless
you have downtime between scrums.

The other problem, as has been stated before, is that the implementation
by the developers is always the crux of the problem. Information flow is
crucial, and if they get it in their head that they don't have to give
adequate documentation in their "specification" you are going to find
lots of surprises.

http://www.doctohelp.com