RE: More meeting madness

Subject: RE: More meeting madness
From: "Zuercher, Darrell" <dzuerche -at- tva -dot- gov>
To: "Downing, David" <david -dot- downing -at- fiserv -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:47:54 -0500

That frequently happens in meetings here. Someone will raise a point
that is on the agenda, but the discussion veers into other territory.
The facilitator briefly interrupts and announces that the meeting is
over, but those who are interested in further discussion about that
point are free to continue. He then leaves. It works for us.

--Darrell