RE: Someone to do the "donkey work"? (take II)

Subject: RE: Someone to do the "donkey work"? (take II)
From: "Downing, David" <david -dot- downing -at- fiserv -dot- com>
To: "Geoff Hart" <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>, "Technical Writing" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:36:47 -0600

Well yes, one of the reasons it bothers me is that it can take a l-o-n-g
time if there are a lot of manual references, and it seems like I should
be doing something else -- especially when I'm supposed to be completing
a big project ASAP, which is the case now.

David Downing
Senior Technical Writer
Credit Union Solutions
Fiserv