RE: Example of clear tech-comms and policy guidance writing this good

Subject: RE: Example of clear tech-comms and policy guidance writing this good
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:41:04 -0500

Agree that sentences cited here could be trimmed -- though "wordy,
frothy" is a bit strong, and I'm not ready to call them "poorly
written." In fact, I rather like the parallel construction of these two.
In general, I'm more of a commaphile than a commaphobe -- so I
sympathize with your view on this, Dan.
Non-native writer? Perhaps. But the case cited appears to work just fine
if the comma after tracking is changed to a semi. Could be a typo.

Two more cents :)
Jim