Re: How to Ask Questions redux

Subject: Re: How to Ask Questions redux
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, Milan Davidovic <milan -dot- lists -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:53:33 -0700 (PDT)

There seems to be a problem with this - at least for me. I followed the link in your email to the archive. The archive included a link that seemed to go to the article you mentioned. However, when I tried it, I went to a site named "tuxedo.org" and I could find nothing there but an "Apache" folder that seems to contain no more than a web page which shows the words "It works!" It looked to me like somebody's experiment in coding web pages.

The article you wrote about sounds interesting and useful and I'd like to read it. I'll look for it elsewhere, but if you know of any other places where it might be found, I'd like to know.