Re: George Hayhoe, a rant, and a resignation

Subject: Re: George Hayhoe, a rant, and a resignation
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:44:32 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, my mistake and my apologies to Mr. Hayhoe. I put the wrong name in my post - possibly the result of trying to type while laughing about the references to wild flounces. I learned some about them today. Up until now I was familiar only with the domestic variety - they're smaller and not quite as lurid.