Re: Which style to use in this case

Subject: Re: Which style to use in this case
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Downing, David" <david -dot- downing -at- fiserv -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:51:55 -0400

While an application might include both functionalities, an
application is usualy designed to favor one or the other. Is it more
common to spend more time picking from menus or selecting buttons?

Use that method.

--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"The Americans will always do the right thing after they have
exhausted all the alternatives."
---Winston Churchill

Looking for the next gig.

http://www.doctohelp.com