Re: anyone get the advertised FREE Information Mapping Desktop Guide ?

Subject: Re: anyone get the advertised FREE Information Mapping Desktop Guide ?
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 01:32:46 -0400

I got something, and if it's what I think you are talking about, it's a
tabbed booklet.

There's an example near the end where they took some instructions for
thawing frozen bagles and infomapiated them. Perhaps I didn't study the
example thoroughly, enough but it looked to me as if the three choices
for thawing presented you with one method that involved putting the
bagles in the fridge and with two others that didn't put them anywhere!

Did I read it wrong? If so, was that my fault or theirs?

http://www.doctohelp.com