Documentation Quality and Standardization

Subject: Documentation Quality and Standardization
From: punit shrivastava <punitshrivastava -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:39:29 +0530

Hi All,
I have got the opportunity to work towards achieving Documentation Quality
and Standardization in my documentation team.
Would someone guide me on the following:

- What all we cover in deciding Quality of documentation?
- How do we go ahead with it?

Please note that our organisation already has all other measures (Style
guides, QA Team and documentation guidelines) in place. The effort is to
improve the output quality within the team.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Punit S.

http://www.doctohelp.com