Re: Pluralization of MSDS?

Subject: Re: Pluralization of MSDS?
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:28:01 -0700

I do not know the definitive answer to this question, but please *do
not*use your second choice. It drives me crazy to see FAQ's, PC's,
CD's, DVD's,
et al.

Do you ever see TV's when referring to more than one television? Nope. Or
CPA's when referring to more than one certified public accountant? Uh-uh.
(Or, if you do, then it's in error.)

> Chris

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Latella, Vincent <VINCENT -dot- LATELLA -at- saic -dot- com

http://www.doctohelp.com