Re: Screen captures and sizing

Subject: Re: Screen captures and sizing
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Spectrum Writing " <SpectrumWriting -at- q -dot- com>, "TechWhirl List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:16:37 -0700

My guess is that your client is concerned about text in the screen
captures losing legibility as the image size is reduced. This is the
most common complaint I hear about screen capture resizing, and there's
not really much you can do about it, except to make the necessary
adjustments to the resolution of the original application display prior
to capture so that resizing is unnecessary. Rasterized text simply does
not scale well.

Gene Kim-Eng