RE: RoboHelp .CSS question regarding lists

Subject: RE: RoboHelp .CSS question regarding lists
From: "Daniel Ng" <kjng -at- gprotechnologies -dot- com>
To: <dvora -at- tech-challenged -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 09:53:35 +0800

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*

What version of RoboHelp are you using? The more recent version of RoboHelp
8, has made some advancements in this are.

Anyway regardless of what HATT it is,

To solve your case of 'too big' indents
- Check the following classes,elements - the OL, UL and LI
- Check your padding-left or margin-left. If none are specified, try setting
a 2 px margin-left

Dan