RE: Saving creates an internal error message

Subject: RE: Saving creates an internal error message
From: Jennifer Randel <jennifer_randel -at- khsd -dot- k12 -dot- ca -dot- us>
To: 'Keith Hood' <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, RichardCombs <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:15:23 -0700

Keith,
Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, I'm stuck--I'm a lone writer, no one else has FM on their machine, so I've got no one to help me test it. And, what's more is that I cannot reinstall FM 7.2 if anything happens because our IT department no longer has the 7.2 disk. They do have a FM 8 disk, but no license key. _Don't_ ask!

This very same FM file was working great during the first part of last week. After seeing the message from David a while ago, I inquired about SP3 with our IT department and found that they upgraded everyone to SP3 late last week. Without doing any further testing, it seems that David's guess most likely applies to my situation.

Lovin' my IT department,
Jennifer