RE: Documenting two similar interfaces

Subject: RE: Documenting two similar interfaces
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:31:22 -0400

Here's what I'd want, if I were the user:

Each Help screen should have a small link on the upper right for
switching between the instructions for Ribbon and Classic. (Examples
include the Page Options link on the Yahoo home page, the Edition link
on the CNN home page, etc.) The Help file remembers your current choice
not only while you navigate through the Help file, but also when you
close and reopen it.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.