RE: Wednesday blithering

Subject: RE: Wednesday blithering
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "voxwoman" <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>, "Pro TechWriter" <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:21:44 -0500

Fortune cookie candidate, c. 1990 (text was apparently extracted
randomly from one of the trade magazine articles then being edited and
flashed across the XyWrite command line just before the company network
crashed for several days): "Not every program is a shining jewel."

Almost enough to make me believe in gremlins :)