Re: Guide To Translation

Subject: Re: Guide To Translation
From: Mike Starr <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: TechWr-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 12:03:27 -0500

Yes... you are missing something. What they don't say is "Fill out this form and we'll send you the PDF." They want to know who you are so they can try to sell you their services.

I filled out the form. They may call me and if they do I'll tell them that I'm not in the market right now and appreciate the PDF.

If I remember correctly, they had a booth at the STC conference in Minneapolis.

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Technical Illustrator

Dave C wrote:
> The page for the book is here:
>
> <http://www.lingosys.com/LearningCenter/guidebook.php>
>
> It seems to offer a complimentary copy of the hardcopy book. I don't
> see a reference to a PDF. Am I missing something?
>
> Would someone like to send me a PDF of the book (unless some
> agreement doesn't allow this...)
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.