Font wars in the news

Subject: Font wars in the news
From: John Garison <john -at- garisons -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:57:23 -0400

It's hard to believe: a major news article about fonts. I thought the
article was from The Onion, but it really is Time magazine.

It seems Ikea has gone over to the dark side and switched from Futura to
Verdana, and the online world is all aTwitter about it.

Read for yourselves:

http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1919127,00.html

I liked Futura myself.

My 2¢,