RE: Uses of Visio?

Subject: RE: Uses of Visio?
From: "Sarah Stegall" <sstegall -at- bivio -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:50:46 -0700

Thank you, Richard. This is the best justification I've found yet for
Visio. As I said in my original post, I usually use Illustrator for
most drawings, but my engineers, SMEs, etc use Visio. I didn't really
want to ask them all to learn Illustrator or some other vector drawing
program, but was wondering if it was worth the money to install Visio
for the sake of 5% of my illustration work. The intelligent object
feature is the best argument I've read so far. I appreciate everyone's
feedback on this issue. I'll be talking to my boss about buying Visio
today. Thank you all for your advice.

Sarah