RE: A litte humor: Spell check anyone?

Subject: RE: A litte humor: Spell check anyone?
From: "Janoff, Steve" <Steve -dot- Janoff2 -at- Teradata -dot- com>
To: "Mike Starr" <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>, "techwr-l List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 20:01:02 -0400

Peter Sagal on Wait Wait.

-----Original Message-----
From: techwr-l-bounces+steve -dot- janoff2=teradata -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
[mailto:techwr-l-bounces+steve -dot- janoff2=teradata -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com]
On Behalf Of Mike Starr
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 4:23 PM
To: 'techwr-l List'

Ah, but Feldman's on What d'ya Know, not Wait Wait.
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Technical Illustrator

Jan -dot- Arnopolin -at- thomsonreuters -dot- com wrote:
> That would be Michael Feldman on Wait Wait.
>

> Jan Arnopolin
> Technical Writer
> Hubbard One
> Thomson Reuters
>
> Phone: +1 312 873-6784
> Fax: +1312 873-6801
> jan.arnopolin@@thomsonreuters.com
> www.hubbardone.com

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.

Help & Manual 5: The complete help authoring tool for individual authors
and teams. Professional power, intuitive interface. Write once, publish
to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control!
http://www.helpandmanual.com/

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as Steve -dot- Janoff2 -at- teradata -dot- com -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/steve.janoff2%40terad
ata.com

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.