Re: Business Travel and an Interesting List of Local Attractions

Subject: Re: Business Travel and an Interesting List of Local Attractions
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TechWhirl List <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, Pro TechWriter <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 18:29:11 -0700 (PDT)

I think it's probably more a mark of what kind of town it is, rather than a reflection of somebody's preferences. I've been to some places where Joe's Crab Shack and Red Lobster were at the top of the local restaurant scene. Hooter's is a great choice for a working lunch if you're in a business related to plastic surgery or some branches of chemical research. :-)