RE: Transition that verb out of here!

Subject: RE: Transition that verb out of here!
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 09:35:18 -0500

I'll grudgingly accept that migrate implies "relocate with all your
amenities re-installed and configured the way you like 'em."

Anyway, "migrate" doesn't apply to STC's request -- though of course
Kevin never said that it *did* apply there.

To paraphrase Rosencrantz (or was it Guildenstern? :-)): Clarity is all
we ask.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

http://www.doctohelp.com/