Re: SnagIt Hotspots

Subject: Re: SnagIt Hotspots
From: Gregory P Sweet <gps03 -at- health -dot- state -dot- ny -dot- us>
To: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:01:52 -0500

I thought Jing was supposed to be snagit basic! :^)

-Greg

11/24/2009 02:56:39 PM:

> They would do well to have a "SnagIt Basic" that just does capture,
> and a more expensive "SnagIt Studio" that includes editing and
> production tools.
>
> At my last job a new hire had some inappropriate settings in SnagIt
> that were degrading her screen shots. She had to redo I think dozens.
>
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 8:21 AM, Robert Lauriston
> <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>wrote:
> >
> > I concur. What has made SnagIt so useful is that it has not been
bloatware.
> > I have not upgraded past version 8, for it seems as if TechSmith is
going
> > the way of Adobe, Corel, et al.,

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it or any attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

http://www.doctohelp.com/

Help & Manual 5: The all-in-one help authoring tool. Easy to use
but still has all the power you need. Get results fast in an intuitive
authoring environment that works like a familiar word processor.
http://www.helpandmanual.com/