Re: And since were on about snagit today, here's an easier way to tweet with snagit;

Subject: Re: And since were on about snagit today, here's an easier way to tweet with snagit;
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:57:48 -0800

Twitter could never be as good as fairly ubiquitous alternatives such
as screen sharing, but maybe there are corporate cultures where
they're using Twitter for things it's not very good at, and if that
channel is available, I can see how you might use it, just as people
use IM in situations where email works better.

Twitter is useful as a mini-blog / BBS platform you can post to with a
not-very-smart cell phone. Nothing else I've seen people doing with it
makes any sense.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> Right. I don't think "best" was ever used except by Robert, but
> "effective"? Yes. I see it every day.
>
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Char James-Tanny <charjtf -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
>>> I can't imagine a situation in which Twitter would be the best tool
>>> for delivering support or training. You hit 140 characters and then
>>> wha
>>
>> While I won't say that Twitter is the best tool for support, I use it
>> a lot for that purpose. I've tweeted answers to questions about
>> displaying multiple PPTs, applying Word settings, and using Author-it.
>
> --
> Bill Swallow
>
> Twitter: @techcommdood
> Blog: http://techcommdood.com
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood
>
> Available for contract and full time opportunities.

http://www.doctohelp.com/

Help & Manual 5: The all-in-one help authoring tool. Easy to use
but still has all the power you need. Get results fast in an intuitive
authoring environment that works like a familiar word processor.
http://www.helpandmanual.com/