Re: I'm now blogging about Agile & TW

Subject: Re: I'm now blogging about Agile & TW
From: Margaret Alston <diamondvapor5 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Sarah Blake <Sarah -dot- Blake -at- microfocus -dot- com>, Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:08:16 -0800 (PST)

Amen to that as well. In the company where I used it last, I am certain it was not implemented properly. By having daily meetings, with the manager in them, you had to say daily, of course what you did yesterday, to put in backlog, and what you planned on doing that day. He called it "visibility," or "transperency." I called it micromanaging gone wild." You could nto innovate, go beyond your position, use discretion, or grow your position as a professional. It was all meted out in the Agile Scrum process.

Never again

--- On Fri, 12/4/09, Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Sarah Blake <Sarah -dot- Blake -at- microfocus -dot- com> wrote:
> I think, however, it is fair to say that a lot of companies or
> individual teams say (and indeed believe) that they're using SCRUM, but
> are in fact not.

http://www.doctohelp.com/

Help & Manual 5: The all-in-one help authoring tool. True single- sourcing --
generate 8 different formats and as many different versions as you need
from just one project. Fast and intuitive. http://www.helpandmanual.com/