Re: A PDF Instructions question

Subject: Re: A PDF Instructions question
From: Deborah Hemstreet <dvora -at- tech-challenged -dot- com>
To: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:59:43 -0500

Hi Jim,

Your solution is indeed the best one - many thanks! Will Do!

Deborah

On 12/23/2009 2:40 PM, Pinkham, Jim wrote:

Hi, Deborah,

Choose the Default setting under Page Scaling in the Print Dialog
Presets on the Advanced Tab under Document Properties:

and see this excerpt from the help.

"Print Dialog Presets

Page Scaling
Prepopulates the Page Scaling option in the Print dialog box with
the option you choose:

Uses the application default setting, which is Shrink To
Printable Area."

Your users would have to intentionally override the default scaling to
mess things up.

HTH,
Jim