Structuring a project (bis)

Subject: Structuring a project (bis)
From: Kathleen Jette <kjette -at- progress -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 09:14:25 -0500

Hi Claudine,

I've been using DITA for several years now, but I'm a captive writer so
I'm not sure what issues might arise in the case you mention. You would
probably get more of a response on a DITA-specific site such as
dita-users (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dita-users/).

As usual with these things, IT DEPENDS. To be able to help you figure
out the best structure, I'd need to understand your situation a lot
better. I'd be glad to help you offline.

Regards,
Kathleen Jette
Senior Technical Writer