Re: Uninstalling Adobe Trialware

Subject: Re: Uninstalling Adobe Trialware
From: "Monique Semp" <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:00:15 -0800

If it's CS3 or CS4 (Creative Suite, which includes Acrobat, InDesign,
Illustrator, and Acrobat), I'd call Adobe tech support. I've just gone
through an incredibly painful process (as people on the STC Lone Writers
list can attest to) to deal with CS3 issues. There're tons of horror
stories all over the web. Here are a few important links:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/401/kb401574.html
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/400/kb400658.html
http://www.cruciallimit.com/blog/74/adobe-cs3-install-horror-round-2/
http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cs3clean.html