Re: Missing Images in WebHelp Output

Subject: Re: Missing Images in WebHelp Output
From: Robert Courtney <bobsc1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:46:51 -0800

I am using RoboHelp 7 and the help file says that png is supported. So,
I would suppose RoboHelp 8 supports it. Just make sure that you have
linked the images to the topic and that RoboHelp is allowed to import
them into its project folder. All the images are in the main project
folder not a sub-folder.

I usually jpg or gif files myself. But, I see no reason that png should
be different.

Robert Courtney
Technical Writer
PDSI – Principal Decision Systems International
O: (800) 850-7374 ext 1283
F: (714) 703-3000
E: robertcourtney -at- pdsi-software -dot- com
www.pdsi-software.com

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com