Re: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?

Subject: Re: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: ASK TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 11:11:43 -0800

At my old job, for a couple of products I generated CHM, Eclipse help,
JavaHelp, and OmniHelp from the same source, and JavaHelp was kind of
crude compared with the others. We moved all the Java stuff from Swing
to Eclipse so that became a non-issue.

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com