Re: Changing Normal.dot in Word

Subject: Re: Changing Normal.dot in Word
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:59:55 -0800

This would be the entire point of doing it, to force a certain level of mindless
conformity upon users. The only sensible reason to consider a scheme such as
this is if the organization as a whole is incapable of following policies and
processes.

With a server-confuration scheme, certain "power users" the company judges to
require and be capable of handling more autonomy can be xcluded from mandatory
rollouts.

Gene Kim-Eng