RE: Chin up, you

Subject: RE: Chin up, you
From: "Mike McCallister" <mike -dot- mccallister -at- pkware -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:30:33 -0600

I really like Workrave, software that enforces breaks and gives you a
few exercises to do. If you type for five minutes continuously, it tells
you to take a 30-second break; after 50 minutes it pops up a series of
three semi-random exercises (emphasizing neck, arms and fingers) and
then tells you to walk away for 10 minutes.

These timings are configurable, and you can postpone or skip a break if
you need to. I have enough movement in my day so that Workrave only pops
up the long break once or twice.

http://www.workrave.org/welcome/

Mike McCallister
Document Architect